- Author:John Naisbitt
- Title:Mind Set!: Reset Your Thinking and See the Future
- Subcategory:Social Sciences
- Publisher:HarperBusiness; 1 edition (October 3, 2006)
- Size PDF version1308 kb
- Size FB2 version1773 kb
- Size EPUB version1404 kb
- Other Formats:azw lit docx doc
- 1404 downloads at 32 mb/s
- 1308 downloads at 39 mb/s
- 1773 downloads at 31 mb/s
In his seminal works Megatrends and Megatrends 2000, John Naisbitt proved himself one of the most far-sighted and accurate observers of our fast-changing world.
Mind Set! goes beyond that—Mind Set! discloses the secret of forecasting. John Naisbitt gives away the keys to the kingdom, opening the door to the insights that let him understand today's world and see the opportunities of tomorrow. He selects his most effective tools, 11 Mindsets, and applies them by guiding the reader through the five forces that will dominate the next decades of the twenty-first century.
Illustrated by stories about Galileo and Einstein to today's icons and rebels in business, science, and sports, Mind Set! opens your eyes to see beyond media headlines, political slogans, and personal opinions to select and judge what will form the pictures of the future.