- Author:Ellen E. Pastorino,Susann M Doyle-Portillo
- Title:What is Psychology?
- Subcategory:Psychology & Counseling
- Publisher:Cengage Learning; 2 edition (January 8, 2008)
- Size PDF version1245 kb
- Size FB2 version1421 kb
- Size EPUB version1591 kb
- Other Formats:doc lrf lit mobi
- 1591 downloads at 32 mb/s
- 1245 downloads at 39 mb/s
- 1421 downloads at 31 mb/s
See the big picture of introductory psychology rather than try to memorize a collection of fragmented ideas with WHAT IS PSYCHOLOGY? In each chapter, "The Big Picture" is a real-life story of a person whose experience illustrates the concepts of the chapter. If you've ever wondered, "Why should psychology matter to me?", you'll appreciate the way the authors answer that question using practical everyday examples from their research and work in classrooms.